For Celebration

Happy birthday, honey! I never got the chance to give you the celebration you deserved--last year at this time we were moving:(

Just want you to know I miss you every minute and thinking about how much I love you still brings me to tears. You were the most amazing man who had ever come into my life, and I pray you knew that. So many times I tried to tell you, but there was so much to say I couldn't get it all out right. You told me once that was hard for you too.

Where ever you are, Michael...I love you so much, and I always will. The one year we had together changed me forever, and my heart will never be as full as it was with you. You would have disputed this, but I have to say God bless you, and don't ever leave me.

There will be people all over this country raising a glass to you tonight; thank you for making your friends mine, even without you....they mean so much to me.

I found the perfect song for us, as tough as we were and as beautiful. This one's for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=29UMACdfyZw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!