My goal is to bring awareness to the challenges faced by disabled adults in this country. Our silence has gone on long enough.
Hugs!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is the most perfect thing ever:) And since he couldn't let go of the other guys to hold her, I'm sure this wonderful moment also made her appreciate even more what she DID have to give her--a warm embrace.
Found this while I was trolling online:) Thought it might be useful; even if you already know everything, a refresher couldn't hurt--and some of it's surprising, like "get another caregiver in case your care giver gets sick"--that was a new one on me! https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIDHHS/2020/03/13/file_attachments/1401015/Accessible%20-%20Quick%20Sheet%20for%20Older%20Adults%203-13-2020.pdf
Not being a big fan myself, the one thing I do love about basketball is that it's a warm sport in cold weather. This story warms my heart, just as the world seems frozen on the edge of a new year. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1523666804801005
Comments