Pre-Wedding Jitters-- of a different kind:)

Getting anxious! I know it's still four months away; we've got tbe whole miserably hot, humid summer to endure before we even have time to think about a wedding!

Still, I'd love to really know exactly how many people will be joining me and Michael, and how many special little touches I can add to make the uniique event even more special for all the people who make the effort to come.

We just spoke to the caterer again, and he gave us a rough, very reasonable estimate on what the food will cost. The bakery has known for some time just to "aim high" and however many people show up to eat cake will be well taken care of! But there's still a million tiny details thhat come to my head; place settings-- how many per table? They cani seat eight people, but won't the party look awfully small if a really small number come, and everybody's scrunched into only a few tables?

What if we actually have a bigger number come, against expectations; how should we arrange the tables so that everything is even?

What about table linens and decorations and lighting--oh my! How will all of that be sorted out? How much should I get? This woul all  be so much easier if everyone thought to respond to the invitationss:(

Goodness I feel like a high schhool graduate again, hoping against hope that everyone I invited to my graduation party will show up. That was certainly not what happened. It was a beautiful, sunny Saturday in June. Maybe a change of season (and quite possibly weather conditions) as well as scenery will change my luck?

We are a lucky pair; meant to be together, meant to find each other, living a life of happiness and comfort with each other in a dream town-- what an exclamation point it would be on our lives if also welcomed a happy, celebrant crowd of friends and family into our resplendant party that night. You'll all be getting more invitations, and you know who you are! Pleae honor us with your support and your smile:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!