Just Saying Hi

Hello Lovelies! Just checking in; literally nothing is new; I've been "sheltering in place" at my home since Wednesday. It's too hot, and the allergens fly too freely! I'm afraid I'd pass out from either the heat or suffocation if I ventured out:) But I don't mind. I have marvelous AC. I thank God every day for a safe, comfortable place to hide from this dreadful heat! And I don't think it's about to relent any time soon. I also thank God for allergy pills, 'cause I and so many others I know are constantly bothered by pollen and mold and EVERYTHING else "evil" flying through the air. I know a few people in California, and I just cannot imagine how they handle months and months of weather like this:( Although with them at least, I think it's mostly a dry heat. Meanwhile, putting ice in my coffee and pretending not to notice how long I run the air conditioning, for I know it will translate to "fun with bills" next month:( But one must take care of oneself, mustn't one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!