Our Story Continues...


And here it is, my wedding ring:')




I had planned, months ago, that this blog would end when I received this ring and said my vows. The gold band with scrolled sides and the outline of a heart encircling an engraved "o" were to be the crown I wore around my finger. An entry entitled "Crowned" was to be the end. But somehow this is not the end! This ring is the biggest promise he made--and kept--to me. It symbolizes much more to come, and a much more different life than I had planned.

Whatever lies ahead for both of us, I know he will help me through it. Mikel will always, always be a part of me. And of course I didn't need a symbol of that, but now there is no denying it. My heart will hold the memories, the ring will display my heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!