Inspiring Ballet!

Hello Lovelies! On the way out the door, ready for the impending holiday and looking forward to the many happy days of celebration to come. Since it has been a long time, once again, I wanted to send us all on our happy way with a wonderful bit of inspiration. I have always loved watching ballet, though physical grace of my own--is elusive:) Maybe that's why I DO love it. Watching the video below, I am reminded how I use my own arms for whatever grace and balance I can muster:) So the strength in this beautiful lady's legs must be impressive, to keep her so perfectly balanced and on pointe at all time. The use of the "e" at the end of point was very intentional, by the way. Also, notice how she stands even pre-show, in an elegant 3rd Position with one foot flat in front of the other, ready to dance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!