Notice

Hello! Just to let you know, my computer had been giving me many problems, and I thought I was clever enough to solve them on my own. Turns out I most certainly am NOT tech savvy in that way, so the blog is going to have to be on the back burner for the foreseeable future. When I DO get things sorted out again, I'm thinking about a "sea change" in terms of brokenlivesmatter. Although I've gotten lots of positive feedback and comments from supportive friends about every single little blurb I put up, I'm going to try a little experiment and only update on Thursdays from then on. Of course when my computer is repaired or replaced, I will remind everybody of the program change. But consider this a pre-change notice:) This blog will soon be just on Thursdays, and until then, the blog will be down while I get the computer looked at. Thanks everybody for your understanding and continued support! Amelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!