Bonus! Attention Needed

Hello Lovelies! I'm pretty sure I've shared Molly Burke on this blog before. If not, I've followed her for a while and I'm sharing her with you now! She amazes and motivates me; we are a community growing strength and visibility in this world thanks to people like this lady. The reel I'm sharing is Burke bringing attention to something the US has casually ignored as much as it can: the need for inclusion in a medical situation. I mean. Access to medication. Medication, folks; kind of important that we not keep it from people. No matter what their challenges, no matter how little they are thought of, they NEED to be considered. Exclusion kind of implies that society would rather they not exist. The video speaks for itself. Enjoy! https://www.facebook.com/reel/1811198689295395

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!