Jaimen Hudson

Hello Lovelies! Just wanted to share another feature of an impressive soul. His videos and photography have been appearing frequently in my social media feeds, and I wanted to make everyone aware of this guy, if he hasn't already made it to YOUR feeds. On top are his latest family pictures, followed by a (presumably drone) video he took, and a little more information about this Australia-based badass. I'll admit I'm still learning his whole story myself, but I love that it follows what I've said before about all of us doing what we can in different ways, to express ourselves and speak for those of us in the disabled community who can't. And I may add, Jaimen's tricked-out chair with the sand-friendly wheels reminds me of Molly Burke's reel regarding Braille automatically on prescription pill bottles in France. America is just as surrounded by water as Australia is. There's sand at intermittent spots throughout the country! Why has't this country jumped on Australia's coattails and provided its own citizens in need with blasting-through-sand wheelchairs? Why haven't the pharmeceutical drug companies begun putting Braille on THEIR pill bottles? I know rugged individualism and that sink or swim mentality die HARD in the United States, but look. Just look where it has gotten us at this point. Inclusiveness advances and the world at large are passing us by. https://www.facebook.com/jaimenhudson/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!