It's Not Easy

Hello Lovelies! Just learned I am a functioning overthinker:) My mind goes wild over every possible outcome for every possible situation. All. The. Time. I cannot turn it off. I have the hardest time sleeping or even wanting to go to bed. Way too many secrets in the darkness. If I'm asleep I'm at my most vulnerable. What if someone texts me an emergency and I don't hear the notification? What if I DO?!! See what I mean? I'm a fuctioning overthinker in that I get things done, but not without a LOT of thought. Every thought. I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a disorder:( Inherited from my father, but ever-present nonetheless. The following popped up in my feed on social media, and I think it's a good visual reminder that I need to try to live my life functioning. Not JUST as an overthinker, but as somebody who doesn't exhaust herself thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!