My goal is to bring awareness to the challenges faced by disabled adults in this country. Our silence has gone on long enough.
Bonus! Today is a Twofer
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This just spoke to me. Not that I'm about to be a doctor or a nurse (of which I am privileged to know a few), but because of my recent post stating this very thing, that I am broken, and how we can heal each other.
Found this while I was trolling online:) Thought it might be useful; even if you already know everything, a refresher couldn't hurt--and some of it's surprising, like "get another caregiver in case your care giver gets sick"--that was a new one on me! https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MIDHHS/2020/03/13/file_attachments/1401015/Accessible%20-%20Quick%20Sheet%20for%20Older%20Adults%203-13-2020.pdf
Not being a big fan myself, the one thing I do love about basketball is that it's a warm sport in cold weather. This story warms my heart, just as the world seems frozen on the edge of a new year. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1523666804801005
Comments