If We Spoke Poetry...

Hello Lovelies! Sharing some deep thoughts from a much better poet than I currently am:) Though back in my glory days I was quite a skilled composer of word symphonies, in the intervening years between then and now the skill has fallen from my grace. Not to mention that it can be so difficult to define preccisely what motivates or doesn't motivate us. I like the following poem because it strikes a particular chord; I frequently pare down my explanations to make them more palettable to other people--what I call "sensitive audiences." People who don't know how to relate to my reasons because they can not relate. But if I know my lovelies, you know me, and no further explanation is needed:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!