Another Late Post

Well I've been interviewed! It was such a rush to get ready, get there, then give sparkling answers to the two very nice interviewers' questions that I...needed a drink afterwards! Thank goodness for a delicious restaurant across the street. It's one of the major draws to the job, as far as I'm concerned:) They are also wonderfully accessible to the Disabled like me; their front door OPENS onto a ramp (if you ignore the straight path to the host stand). And I found the whole experience the perfect "come down" after arriving to my much-anticipated interview sweaty with frizzy hair, and over-analyzing my every answer and THEIR every sideways glance. I'm still cautiously optimistic, but I honestly don't know if I "nailed it", as I planned. Nevertheless, I really tried, and I think if nothing else, I had a good conversation with two women from my possible future:) There will be a follow-up edition to THIS entry in a week and a half to two weeks when presumably, they're done with their interviews and I get a call back. One positive note: there's no second interview, which was worrying me! I've never had the "pleasure" of applying anywhere with a dual interview process, but as I've mentioned, it's been quite a while since I've been part of the work force! I expect everything to be different, which indeed it was! Hopefully all the people I've got on my side, cheering me on, will lead to a happy later entry:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!