Hanging On Their Every...Silence?

Been a few days since I posted, and I feel bad:( Though I had hoped I'd be able to give you all good news (and boast a little) about my job, apparently they're not done with interviews so, we'll have to wait 'til after the THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! I'm so looking forward to this weekend, can you tell? No big plans or anything, but "rest without guilt" time, so I can't wait. What I mean when I say "rest without guilt" is that in this society, if you spend too much time in your pajamas for no reason, you are considered lazy. And society looks down on and devalues your existence! It doesn't matter what I endured to get where I am or what I have; some people still treat me like I don't deserve it. At least that's been my experience. Even having a blog I updated daily didn't quiet the self-shaming voices in my head telling me "you could be so much more..." Hence my tenuous return to the working world. Thanks to a few much needed pep talks in the last few days, I feel better about my chances. But this long, drawn-out wait is making life miserable:( It's so much more preferable to curl up into a ball on the couch and take a nap, hopefully to be ended with a phone call asking me when I can start. Until then, my sleep-schedule and my social life have suffered; I'm in limbo! But with this weekend comes more opportunities to socialize (not because the bus is running!), and like I mentioned, plenty of time to rest without guilt before I really DO have news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!