Cheers Monday!

Late post! But I got a very late start; it was hard to find the energy to do all the little chores I had set for myself! But I was amazed that somehow I did:) Getting out of town on the bus during rush hour was particularly excruciating; I thought for SURE I'd miss my chance at some of the more time sensitive things I had to do. But by the grace of God, I made it before they closed--by about 15 minutes, but still. . Coming home, my poor old dirty, downtrodden street depressed me a little, and I started to despair of my place in this world:( But speaking of God, I think He "felt" me feeling bad, 'cause right after one conversation with a guy who told me his sob story about being stranded in GR when he's from Detroit and blah...blah...blah "could I spare any change"...a man walked past and simply said "God bless you, Baby":) Just when I really, really needed it! Life is like that sometimes. The good follows the bad. I floated home quite happily after that! A little late night dinner, a little more research about the event schedule for the venue I'm interviewing for in two days, and I'd call this a successful Monday:) I even went to the pharmacy I don't enjoy. The parking lot is very uneven and there are concrete parking dividers that I tried to hoist the walker over once and failed--painfully. But I got food for tonight to look forward to on the bus ride home, and a couple essentials for my interview:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!