Change

Hello! Today I've enjoyed a lot of relaxing. Yesterday being as emotional as it was, and as physically taxing, I was just wiped out this morning. Slept in, then watched the world go on without me outside my apartment windows! Later came another grocery delivery I've been needing for a few days now, which gave me such a sense of well-being--I fell into a happy nap! Sometimes this kind of "lazy day-zee" is a God send. Tomorrow I'll begin working out so I'm in a little better shape should I be hired into the position I seek:) Part of my tiredness this morning came from the realization that the "front of the house" tri-fold position of usher/coat check/ticket taker would require stamina I do NOT have right now...so I'm going to seek THAT as well. The right exercise does wonders. Plus I'd like to look good in the "white shirt, black pants" uniform. I need a few white shirts! Thank goodness I have time to prepare. There's so much to do:) Not that I mind. It's an exciting location and an exciting job! Meanwhile it's supposed to rain most of the weekend, which would be great if it actually happens. There's been so little rain this summer it's almost alarming. I can remember there being very little rain before, and I should be used to it--some one told me eventually Michigan is going to turn into Kentucky (weather wise). And I've only been there once, but it was very dry...Sigh. I guess this is the new normal:) Amazingly, MY normal just might change soon too. But I heard in a movie ("The Samaritan", if you're curious) I heard "nothing changes unless you change it." I've been feeling "stuck" lately, and feeling unhappy with my life as it is; a real job would certainly change all that! Just like the weather, when our normal changes, the best of us do to:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!