Imminent Vacation

Yahoo! Went to sleep and woke up this morning longing to travel--but where?! It's hard enough, and really expensive--to go cross country by train. There goes the idea of seeing my friends in California. Flying is cheaper, but harder still, logistically. Taking a cruise vacation would be relatively easy if I got to a port city, but I'd have to get to a port city:( More logistical problems. So what was I to do?! I wanted to go somewhere I'd never been, but not somewhere that was too far away. Adding to my train travel Rewards points would also be a nice bonus. Just now, the answer was waiting on Facebook. See, I find it most exciting when planning a trip to center the whole thing around one particular adventure I'm dying to have. Several few years ago, I decided I HAD to see a Siberian tiger, and lo, The Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, Illinois obliged! That was a delightful get-away. And the zoo was free! About two years ago I was frustrated with the lack of delicious coffee like that I'd had in Montana. Off I went on a solo adventure that I'll never forget, just for good coffee:) Just now, I've chosen Wilmington, North Carolina. Why?! For COFFEE of course:) And to research a place that looks too adorable for words; Bitty and Beau's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!