Things That Make Me Happy

So here I sit, contemplating my father of 26 years gone 11 years ago, and I would love to show him my blog. Mostly 'cause at this point, Brokenlivesmatter feels lonely:( I'm following new disabled women on Twitter almost daily, and my readership has increased, on Blogspot, which is wonderful. But here I sit in Midwestern America, finding the air quality marginal and the humidity unbearable--and it seems I'm the only one like me. Where is my army? You silent massses with a voice that's been silenced for so long--I am your voice! Where are you? Not to discount those I've found. I love that you're out there "doing it," making the plight of the Disabled finally known to a world that has so long ignored us. I sympathize with and pray for you in your daily struggles. But it sure would be nice to be able to shake your hand. At the moment, that would be impossible, 'cause I'm all alone. I don't want to rush you. I know it's hard to come out of the dark. Solitude is addicting, and so many of us get used to it. I certainly enjoy it. Sometimes, were it not for the lure of the outside world my blog represents, I don't think I'd EVER venture out. But...join me! Let us rediscover this cyberworld together. Probably not today. Aside from the fact that dads need celebrating today, it's windy and hot in the Midwest at the moment. I'm not going out 'til later, to get a couple things I need for dinner from the Downtown Market. And don't even get me started on the lapses in accessability THERE! So it's agreed, we should probably all just stay in as long as we can. But in the meantime, CHECK OUT MY BLOG! You might be surprised to learn I'm here for you:) I leave you with something on the lighter side, showcasing a fantastic father and that just because we CP sufferers CAN'T dance, doesn't mean we don't want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!