An Inspiring List

I have to share a little note of civic pride: Grand Rapids made the list! I would NEVER have thought a national publication would know how great it is here and how much we have to offer, but it turns out I was wrong! Those that made the list are ranked by quality of life there, and the value you get for what you put into living there! In that case, I would agree that my town works hard to give all of its residents a good experience. And we have art and culture! Things that our outside the necessities of survival, though I would argue--just as important! And overall, their accessibility features are increasing through the city (so I'm told), which makes me SO proud. The article is just pictures with scores; I made a list of my favorites to visit and rank THEIR accessibility in the future! http://www.newsweek.com/50-best-places-live-us-2018-880794

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Not Quite Visible

Out of Hibernation!